Use These Essential Oils And Say Goodbye To Hair Woes
Beauty experts always vouch for oils during the dry and flaky winters. Apparently, they can be labeled as the ultimate savior of the season and should be added in your beauty routine. How can we forget the miraculous wonders of natural oils loaded with vitamins, antioxidants?. Each of these attributes contribute towards growth of the skin. And when we mention hair care, let there be more nourishing oil for some healthy tresses and scalp. Weather it’s treating dandruff, dry scalp, breakage or hair fall, natural oils are your muse.
In Aromatherapy essential oils are used for holistic treatment. A good massage emphasizing on smooth, flowing movements designed to infuse a new level of energy in the body. It increases the flow of oxygen to the tissues easing aches and pains and helping with fatigue. This, in turn rejuvenates the body without leaving any toxin behind. We suggest you to always go for good quality essential oils that are minimally processed.
But with the wide range of essential oils available in the market, it is important to know the specific attributes. Always purchase a product based on your concerns to get maximum result. A good oil can work magic to bring out the desired results. Well, who wouldn’t want to flaunt bouncy and shiny tresses just like in the ad commercials?. We all love good hair days and when they sit perfectly according to our wish isn’t it.
Here are some essential oils to treat all your hair woes at Home:
- Essential Oils for Hair growth: One of the most asked questions for healthy tresses is the secret to hair growth. Well, the roots of our hair are made up of protein cells. The blood vessels provide food to the roots which helps in hair growth. Essential oils increase the flow of blood to the cells which naturally strengthens the hair follicles. There are different stages of hair growth and these blends can work magic if applied and massaged thoroughly.
Right from lavender, rosemary to peppermint essential oil, these three are miraculous for hair growth. Infused with antimicrobial properties, these oils fight bacterial and fungal problems helping in scalp treatment naturally enhancing hair growth. We suggest you to always use these oils with a carrier oil to get the best results and massage across the scalp.
- Essential oil for hair fall: “Been there, done that”, didn’t you just console yourself while reading the phrase. We all have undergone the nightmare of losing hair or still are struggling with this traumatic experience isn’t it. Hair fall is a big no no! and we leave no stones unturned to save those tresses with numerous products. But did you try a natural remedy for a change?. Essential oils work as a hydrating agent to your hair. It helps in hair growth, nourishment, retaining its natural shine. The fatty acids in the oil helps in moisture keeping it hydrated. Out of the many natural oils, the Carrot seed Oil is said to be excellent to combat hair loss making the roots stronger and healthier. It conditions the hair which improves the texture, making it shinier and smoother. Another miraculous product is the Geranium essential oil. Scented like roses, spicy & floral, its enchanting aroma is encompassing and works great in hair loss.
- Essential oil for dandruff: Dandruff shows the scalp condition generally characterized by flaky skin. Don’t you remember avoiding black to save yourself from all the unwanted attention at your workplace once?. Well, tea tree oil and lemongrass essential oils have proved to be beneficial to treat dandruff. The refreshingly energizing with an earthy undertone, the sweet lemongrass often known for its flavorful seasoning is a prized herb. The healing properties of the oils soothe itchy and irritated scalps.
- Essential oils to unclog hair follicles: Clogged hair follicles lead to itching and increased inflammation. It also leads to excessive dandruff and greasy hair. Clogged hair follicles may be caused due to various reasons and rule number one is how to treat them without making a dent in the pocket. Well, say hello to the age old treatment of essential oils. Oils like lavender, peppermint, evening primrose can work magic to bring back those envious tresses. These blends help in removal of sebum, stimulating in blood flow and scalp moisture.
- Essential oils for frizzy hair: Who likes to flaunt frizzy hair, because we always care. Taming the hair is a task with all the stock up of hair sprays. But did you consider using Cedarwood oil?. This oil is considered to be a superstar for frizzy hair. It keeps the moisturize intact and leaves the hair soft and smooth.
The practice of using natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant dates back to the medieval period. The age old therapy is still used in aromatherapy to enhance psychological and physical well-being.